Are you a coffee lover? Well, then you would surely love to know about the best coffee maker in 2020. Brewing coffee daily seems to be a widespread daily life routine. But why do so if you have got better options? Well, if you own one of the brewers, no need to worry about making coffee with hands. You do not have to get up from work or miss your movie or sacrifice some laziness to make a cup of coffee.
The coffee maker has been like a boon to coffee lovers. You do not have to wait for someone else to come to you and make you a cup of coffee. If you have one of these coffee makers, you can simply enjoy the rich blended cup of coffee while sitting back and doing your work. A coffee maker is a must for your kitchen. Here, we are reviewing some of the top 10 best coffee makers in the premium category for your lovely kitchen.
We have prepared a list of top 10 coffee makers, which you would love to go through no matter you are a coffee lover or not. We can assure you that this review will help you get one of the best coffee makers available in the market.
- 1 Top 10 Best Coffee Maker in Premium Category for Your Kitchen
- 2 2. Technivorm Coffee Maker
- 3 3. Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Make
- 4 4. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker, Black
- 5 5. Zojirushi EC-YTC100XB Coffee Maker
- 6 6. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System
- 7 7. OXO Brew 9 Cup Coffee Maker
- 8 8. BUNN BX Speed Coffee Maker
- 9 9. Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker
- 10 10. Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind & Brew Thermal
- 11 Buying Guide
- 12 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Coffee Maker in Premium Category for Your Kitchen
1. Cuisinart DGB-700BC
This coffee maker can serve around 12 cups at a time. It comes with several other attractive features that you would surely love about it. The most eye-catching feature is its ability to grind coffee beans right before brewing.
It weighs around 12 pounds. The material is made up of stainless steel. It comes with a thermal carafe. But, this best coffee maker with grinder is a bit difficult to maintain. You would need to follow the instructions while trying to clean it. For small countertops, this is the ideal choice.
- Built-in grinders let grinding fresh coffee beans.
- Automatic shut off available
- Easy to control and use.
- It might be a difficult thing to clean it.
2. Technivorm Coffee Maker
This coffee maker is precisely when it comes to brewing the perfect cup of coffee. The copper boiling element makes it easy to reach the desired temperature and brew the perfect cup of coffee. It makes sure that the hot water temperature remains somewhere between 190 degrees to 205 degrees.
This is the ideal temperature range to extract the perfect cup of coffee. The manually adjust brewing basket lets you remove the carafe even while the coffee is being brewed. Thus, you can enjoy your little cup of coffee a bit earlier without having to wait for it to complete. It comes with a 5-year warranty and is said to be one of the best drip coffee makers.
- It is SCA certifies
- Very Quiet in processing
- It is made in the Netherlands
- It is a nonprogrammable coffee maker
Yet another addition to the list of best single cup coffee maker with grinder, it can be the perfect cup of coffee for you. The standard of the coffee that is brewing is merely excellent. It is designed so that it is easy to get the perfect cup of coffee out of it.
The pre-infusion mode, in addition to the showerheads and the flat bottomed basket, is an excellent choice for extracting the best coffee with complete uniformity and in a manual style. This one comes with a glass carafe as well. However, it is better to go with a stainless steel option mostly because that would help to keep coffee in the right temperature for a more extended period.
It is effortless to operate the device as it comes with straightforward operational features. If you are buying this for the first time, even then, this is a great option. The auto-off feature allows automatic shut down. So there is no need to keep a check on its brewing progress. Moreover, the one-touch brew option makes it easy to operate.
- It is SCA certified
- It has a pour-over style brew
- It comes with parts that are dishwasher safe.
- It has a carafe which is much smaller in size.
4. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker, Black
Mr. Coffee is a well-reputed brand and has been ruling the market for quite some time. The coffee maker helps you to brew rich and tasty coffee in no time. It is a well-known brand and is quite affordable. It is effortless to operate and hence, can be quickly taken up by any coffee lover or even for those who are buying a coffee maker for the first time.
It has an auto-pause feature that allows pausing the brewing process in between. As soon as you press the auto-pause button, you can remove the carafe and pour out your coffee. It stops brewing for the time being. Once you keep the carafe back at its place, it will continue with its coffee brewing process. This one is straightforward. If you don’t require anything fancy and simply want to enjoy a regular cup of coffee, then this can be the right choice for you.
- The auto pause feature helps to pause in between the brewing process.
- It is tiny in size and hence easy to place.
- The reusable filter is helpful as there is no need to buy paper filters.
- It is not programmable for auto start.
5. Zojirushi EC-YTC100XB Coffee Maker
The coffee maker comes with a 10 cup stainless steel carafe, which keeps coffee hot for hours. It has a water tank which can be replaced very quickly. Many parts of the coffee maker are washable. The temperature of the coffee maker with grinder can be adjusted to the right degree, which is perfect for brewing rich and flavored coffee.
The maker is designed in such a way that there is no chance of coffee dripping even after the carafe is removed from the machine. The coffee filter is also washable and can be removed if required. It comes along with a measuring spoon as an extra accessory.
It has a pre-infusion cycle that allows wet ground before starting with the brewing process. This lets the extraction of flavor to be better and the aroma to be even more robust. It is also possible to brew coffee faster with the inbuilt time saver mode. A unique feature includes the brewing of iced coffee.
A tranquil brewing process with cleaning indicator which indicates when it is time to clean the maker. It also comes along with a 24-hour timer with a digital clock.
- Thermal coffee makes it possible to keep hot coffee for a long time.
- Reusable filter available
- The cleaning indicator indicates the cleaning time.
- The size being bigger consumes a lot of counter space.
6. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System
The Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System is more than just a coffee maker. Forget visiting cafes once you get this at home. We can assure you that this will be the best addition to your kitchen. It has been designed to brew the best coffee. An Advanced thermal power system powers the technology used. It comes with several options, from brewing coffee to cold coffee and even tea. You can brew your coffee at a considerable temperature by putting in ice and to get a sweet flavor as required.
The baskets are different for coffee and tea. The machine is capable of recognizing the basket and displaying the coffee or tea options accordingly. It comes in 6 different brew sizes. That means you can enjoy a travel size to a half carafe in your maker. So, it all depends on your choice. It offers five different brewing styles, such as luxurious, classic, cold brew, and ice. Even if you are making tea, you will just have to select the tea type. Leave the rest to your coffee maker.
It knows the right temperature required and the number of steps needed to make the tea. The thermal carafe is capable of keeping the coffee hot for more than 2 hours. So, there is no need to brew coffee again and again. Make it for once, and keep enjoying it throughout the day. The coffee maker is straightforward to clean, and some of its parts are washable. The water reservoir can be washed, and the filter holders can be removed when needed. After every cycle, it is advisable to throw away the leftover water.
- Reusable Filter
- Comes with a thermal carafe
- Can make both coffee and tea
7. OXO Brew 9 Cup Coffee Maker
The oxo brew coffee maker is a great option if you want to stop giving up going to cafes. Well, yes, that is true. It can make you the best coffee you can imagine. It weighs around 12 pounds. It can control the temperature and volume of the coffee being produced just by a simple touch of a button.
It automatically can optimize the brewing time as required and keep the flavor-rich and thick. So, it is built to choose between the right temperature and brew the perfect cup of coffee. It has a double-wall stainless steel carafe. It can keep the coffee hot for hours. The internal mixing technology makes it easy to have a great last cup of coffee. The coffee maker is SCA certified and can brew the perfect cup of coffee in no time. It comes along with an auto-pause option, which makes it possible to stop the brewing and have a cup of coffee.
It has a rainmaker kind of showerhead, which makes sure that the water is sprinkled evenly on the beans to extract the perfect flavor and aroma. An LED screen with a backlit shows the status of the brewing process along with displaying the freshness of the coffee. It has a 24-hour timer. So you can expect to have a cup of coffee right when you wake up in the morning.
- Can maintain the optimal temperature
- It can produce around 9 cups of coffee.
- It is SCAA certified.
- It is quite huge.
8. BUNN BX Speed Coffee Maker
The Bunn BX coffee maker is one of the fastest coffee makers available in the market. You can brew a pot of coffee and that too under 3 minutes. You just need to add coffee to the maker put some water and press a button. Voila! Your coffee is ready in no time. This brand has an excellent popularity for making the best coffee machines. This is a commercial kind of a brewer that you can add in your kitchen. It is capable of brewing around 5 to 10 cups within 3 minutes.
The glass carafe comes with the maker. The showerhead makes sure that the beans are wet evenly. This facilitates a complete flavor extraction of the beans present. The stainless steel water tank keeps water heated for a more extended period.
- It takes only 3 minutes to brew 3 cups.
- Can make the best coffee.
- It comes in a reasonable size.
- No thermal carafe available
9. Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker
You can brew the perfect coffee every time. The sleek design, in addition to the intuitive features, makes it a great choice of purchase. It comes with a water filter handle. Brewing different cup sizes of coffee is very easy if you are using this coffee maker. It has a quiet brewing technology, which makes it easy to brew the coffee-producing the minimum noise. The water tank is quite large, so you can brew around 5 cups of coffee without having to refill it before that.
As a result, the hassle is quite less. You can enjoy your morning coffee. You don’t have to refill it again and again. The water tank is removable as well, which makes it even easier to use it. A hot water dispenser allows you to pour in boiling water whenever there is a need. So, you can easily select the cup size as per your requirement. The buttons are simple to use, so just a simple push of the button can prepare you one full cup of coffee brewed in no time.
- Can brew multiple cup size
- Replaceable water tank
- Hot water dispenser
- Some customers say that coffee does not remain hot for a long time.
10. Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind & Brew Thermal
Welcome your friends with a cup of fresh coffee using this Cuisinart coffee maker. Invite your friends and family more often to your place. This beautifully designed coffee maker superior taste coffee just at the press of a button.
The 12 cup coffee maker has been designed and made of the latest technology so that it can produce the best luxurious and flavored coffee in every cup. It comes with a thermal carafe, which is double-walled and helps to keep the coffee warm even after hours so you can enjoy it throughout the day.
It is a 24-hour program which means you can enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee as soon as you wake up in the morning. It has a charcoal water filter, which helps to remove all kinds of impurities. Tha additional pause feature lets to pause the brewing in between and enjoy a cup fo coffee. It has an automatic grinding feature that helps grind before brewing. It is possible to control the number of beans that need to be ground-based on the number of cups required. Although it comes with a lot of features, it is straightforward to use and has a simple panel for operation.
- It has a sealed lid to prevent moisture.
- Three options for selecting coffee strength
- Commercial type of permanent filter available
- It is a bit loud as per customer reviews.
Choosing the best single cup coffee maker with grinder can be a bit tricky. Moreover, it would depend more on your taste, lifestyle, and preferences. We would suggest some pure brewers for beginners. While if you are a coffee lover, you can go for high-end brewing machines where customization is possible. We have some of the common tips to discuss here. You must keep in mind before going to purchase a coffee maker.
Standard Tips To Follow Before Choosing the Right Brewer
- Size of Servings – You must check the capacity of the carafe that comes with the coffee maker. Do you need one single cup of coffee in a day? Or do you make pots of coffee throughout the day for your family? Well, it would all depend on how much coffee you are making per day. In case you do not have a massive requirement look for those machines which are made for single people and might as well be suitable for travel. In that way, you would be able to save up some cash. Buying a big carafe size maker without needing it will be a complete loss of money.
- Water Filtration – If you don’t have a water filtration system in your kitchen, the coffee maker can have one. Well, it doesn’t usually come with any coffee makers. But only some of the coffee makers have a built-in filtration system that would filter the water and make your coffee even tastier than before. However, you should know that it would come at the cost of replacing the filter if required.
- Size of the coffee maker – Well, this is a critical point that we often seem to forget or ignore. Merely liking the product or falling in love with some of the features of the coffee maker may not be a good enough choice. You must think about the space that you have in your kitchen. You would not want to bring a product that would not fit on the countertop of your small kitchen. That can be an extra headache after losing that amount of cash.
- Glass carafe or thermal carafe? It may sound a bit weird, but choosing between glass or a thermal carafe does matter. Making such a choice would affect the flavor of your coffee. Glass carafes are put on a hot plate, which keeps it warm. In that case, the coffee might seem to have a burning taste because of extraction. Thermal carafes are ideal if you want to keep it for a longer time. As the steel wall would not let it compromise with the flavor. The only time we recommend glass carafe would be if you love design, style, and prefer having fresh coffee.
Coffee lovers would prefer the best coffee makers in the market. Even if it is a bit pricey, that won’t be a matter of concern for coffee lovers. If you are one of them, we are sure you will find our product review of the utmost help. So why worry? Read our guide and grab a coffee maker today.